FITTRIP Bikes are warrantied against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for all original equipment. We are committed to providing prompt, courteous, and effective customer service. We shall repair or replace any products found to be defective within the normal scope of use. The terms of this limited warranty are described below.
- The warranty applies only to the original owner for the bike purchased from an authorized reseller or from FitTrip bikes directly and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- All frames are covered under a 5 year warranty and 6 month warranty on all suspensions and rigid forks.
- Handlebar and stem are covered under 6 month warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- All mechanical parts other than frame are covered under this limited warranty only with respect to any manufacturing defects.
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Material fatigue, normal wear and tear.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo or security fleets
- Bikes used for competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, ramp riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads.
- Bicycle frames, which have been repaired (e.g. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals removed.
- Frames, forks, wheels, axles, handlebars, and stems, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of misuse or abuse and are not covered under this warranty.
- Neon colors look really attractive, however please be aware that neon colors may fade when exposed to direct sunlight over a longer period. Therefore, we suggest you to avoid exposing the bike to direct sunlight and park the bike in shade.